By: Emmy Petit-Frere, Toppel Peer Advisor
- I am thankful for my health.
- I am thankful for a loving family that pushes me for more than I what I think I can accomplish.
- I am thankful to be able to spend Thanksgiving with my 94yr. old grandfather who has traveled from Haiti to visit.
- I am thankful to have spent my college career at the University of Miami, which has continued to push me in striving for greatness and has allowed me to meet a community of great people.
- I am thankful to have spent this past semester working at Toppel, where I have been able to help my peers develop and I in turn.